Sunday, June 21, 2009

Life is Good

I know I haven't posted anything in a few days, so I thought I thought I would check in.
The last few days have been very busy and at the same time just terrific. Saturday night I had a get together with some old friends none of whom I had seen in years. It was like no time had past at all. Everyone talk for hours, laughed a lot and just enjoyed being together again. It's strange how the bonds we develop and share in youth never seem to fade. And for me at least it was a much needed break and has left me feeling recharged.

And today was Fathers Day. I had a great day just hanging out with my family at home and chatting on the phone to the ones that could not be here.

Did I get any artwork done, nope! But ya know, that's okay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment